Custom Search

Thread: SkedPlus guru?

Just lets scheduling know something has canceled and you are able to be reassigned. Other than that, it doesn't mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Frick'nFrack View Post
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336178819.061297.jpg

Does anyone know what "21JRSKD" mean?
    Added to what Jeff said, it means look for a notification item and self notify and if you're not in swap.....go home!
    Steve McKnight

.... hopefully your level of future satisfaction meets your level of present expectation. I think you're being fooled. Again.
    -------Sumner Nelson---------

21 JR pilots to SKareD to Refuse........
    MUST READ

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Quote Originally Posted by mckpickle View Post
    Added to what Jeff said, it means look for a notification item and self notify and if you're not in swap.....go home!
    No SWAP, no tracker, no voicemail. Self notify, went home.
    Thanks all. Just making sure I didn't miss anything

The beatings will continue until morale improves...
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336178819.061297.jpg

Does anyone know what "21JRSKD" mean?
    It means Crew Scheduling is trying to invoke ASA's CRAPPY CONTRACT onto us...
    "If you're a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too..." - Maj. Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th PIR, 101st Airborne
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have" - Gerald R. Ford
    Blaming the NRA for Sandy Hook is like blaming AAA for Drunk Drivers

R.I.P. United States Constitution
    4 MAR 1789 - 6 NOV 2012

"Attitude reflect leadership, Captain"

I was afraid it was some kind of JrMan code. It came up on the InRange as well. What's strange is that the credit is more than the original schedule. Crew pay is accurate, though
    Last edited by Frick'nFrack; 05-05-2012 at 11:27 AM.

I was afraid it was some kind of JrMan code. It came up on the InRange as well. What's strange is that the credit is more than the original schedule. Crew pay is accurate, though
    Maybe because they are allowed to JM/reassign/extend/roll the CRJ side via ACARS.
    "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -- Ben Franklin

protections for our pilots equivalent to those contained in our current agreement

Just got a restored day off and this is what they put on my schedule in place of that. I end the trip a day early in IAH. Finish in the am from shreveport at 730 or so. Then after that there is jr21skd with a window for the whole day showing a release at 1830. Pretty sure this is illegal. I'm going home when I get back from shv right? I'm a line holder btw.

Oh and it only took them half an hour to give me one of the days off I asked for. Pretty quick for a Sunday. And if anyone needs it the RDO email address isn't the one in the contract... It's: asa.crewrdo@flyasa.com.
    Last edited by FSUpilot; 05-06-2012 at 10:22 AM.

Thread Information