Custom Search

Thread: Jumpseating on XJT metal

Why am I still listed as SA5X on our own flights? Anybody know what to do about that?

Yes. Go through the new website with your N-number and that will fix the problem.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Looking for a trade View Post
    Yes. Go through the new website with your N-number and that will fix the problem.

Dave
    I'm not sure I know what you mean. Going to http://flyingtogether.ual.com. Is that the "new website"? (I'm new, too...lol) I'm logging in with my "W" number....

Quote Originally Posted by kc0wmv View Post
    I'm not sure I know what you mean. Going to http://flyingtogether.ual.com. Is that the "new website"? (I'm new, too...lol) I'm logging in with my "W" number....
    That is the new website. You have a specific United ID number for traveling called your N-number. You can find it on xjet.com under the travel tab. You need to log in what that to be listed at the proper pass class.
    Reid Bartlam
    PHL A320
    US Airways
    XJT 2004-2013
    Still and Will Always Be Crackpipe NAAncy

If I could personally greet every passenger on this airplane, what I'd say to you is "Thanks for flying with us. And I'll tell ya we're gonna do our very best to take good care of you."

Ok...I'm feeling more and more dumb as we go on here....lmao. How do I log in using the N number? If I just use it instead of my W number, I can't log in. It wants my W number. Do I need to talk to them to get access that way?

Quote Originally Posted by kc0wmv View Post
    Ok...I'm feeling more and more dumb as we go on here....lmao. How do I log in using the N number? If I just use it instead of my W number, I can't log in. It wants my W number. Do I need to talk to them to get access that way?
    Go to xjet.com, click on the Travel tab, go to Travel Home and there's a file about halfway down the page called Leisure Travel employeeRES instructions. That should be all the info you're looking for.
    Reid Bartlam
    PHL A320
    US Airways
    XJT 2004-2013

If I could personally greet every passenger on this airplane, what I'd say to you is "Thanks for flying with us. And I'll tell ya we're gonna do our very best to take good care of you."

Also, if you're jumpseating, you do not need to list. If you're flying on us or any other United Express carrier, you'll fill out the paper jumpseat form and the agent will clear you in CASS and give you a print-out to attach to the pink copy for the Captain. You will always have priority on us over offline guys, mainline guys and other United Express carriers.
    Reid Bartlam
    PHL A320
    US Airways
    XJT 2004-2013

Thread Information