Custom Search
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: typical Ord reserve pairing

Well, look at the pairing now. New CA on it, and on the SGF-DEN leg it shows:
    Delayed +195
    UAL - COCKPIT CREW - LEGALITY (195)

Quote Originally Posted by bjb View Post
    I see your point. But I would rather come in for a few days and work efficiently than come to work the same number hours stretched over more days. I will be more stressed and thus fatigued with fewer days off at home than if I bust my hump for a couple of days and have more time at home.
    Exactly! The new rules simply trade one form of fatigue for another. The new form of fatigue will be clouded minds resulting from too little time home to accomplish normal tasks / family time, which will result in lack of focus at work... and then ultimately another major investigation into "HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!"
    -Me

Dr. Seuss - "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

Bryan, did the compliance loop get an email about this?
    Steve McKnight

.... hopefully your level of future satisfaction meets your level of present expectation. I think you're being fooled. Again.
    -------Sumner Nelson---------

Quote Originally Posted by mckpickle View Post
    Bryan, did the compliance loop get an email about this?
    If we did, I didn't see it.
    -Me

Dr. Seuss - "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

No longer in sked+ so it would be interesting to see what happened to it. I wish the weekly JetLink would include things like this. ABC pilot was assigned XYZ pairing which was illegal, or against the contract, etc. I think it would be helpful to everyone and especially those on reserve.

FUPM

I'm sure ALPA legal committe advises against telling pilots about contract violations.

Quote Originally Posted by superdantx View Post
    I'm sure ALPA legal committe advises against telling pilots about contract violations.
    Now that's funny. Hopefully not sad but true...

FUPM

I still think there needs to be a list of things for pilots to look at for rainmaker. Some kind of list of things that needs pay claims and where the system seems to be shorting us pay.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information