Custom Search
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some good news

Great news indeed!
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.......hit it!!

“Twenty-five years ago, we were a step below astronauts,” says one veteran pilot. “Now we’re a step above bus drivers. And the bus drivers have a better pension.”

Great news! Take FMLA or emergency leave if need be. Maybe CPO can drop your next trip.

Good luck

FUPM

Good news??? That's friggin' awesome news!

It's great to hear some news like that on here every now and then. Good luck with everything and I really hope everything goes smoothly for both of you.

Bob
    Bob Moyer

EWR FO -> IAH FO -> SAT FO -> IAH CA -> ONT CA -> EWR CA........................The circle is complete.
    ------------------------------
    Maine... The way life should be.

Thanks very much for all the well wishes! It is very warming to hear from so many of you! She is doing very well and recovering nicely. I can tell she is starting to feel like herself again because she is already giving me crap. She should be home by tuesday.
    Formerly Canadian Bacon

Great news Bacon!!! Man, I have been stomping thru my house this evening huffing around and pissed off about many things....reading your post definitely put some things in perspective for me.

Thanks for that...and very happy to hear things are going well. You guys are in my prayers, bro. AEKDB

Don't know if I've ever flown with you but congratulations to you, your wife and your children. Thank you for sharing this good news with us I'm sure it's nice for you to vent but it's GREAT to hear about good things happening to good people. I wish your wife a speedy recovery and health and prosperity to you and your family going forward!
    NO.

Quote Originally Posted by fazole View Post
    I am glad to hear some good news for a change. Situations like this really put life in perspective.
    Amen. Well wishes during the recovery. Thanks for sharing. Take care and it is nice to see how focused you are on your family.

Just got back from a four day, and I saw this post on day one. Never had time to respond, but echo to all the previous comments.

Just wanted to let you know, this post really made my work week very much better. Great news. Can't even imagine going through something like that. Best of luck.

Win!

circlephone.com - No Contract. $29 Unlimited Nationwide Cell plan.
    beachfitrob.com - I went from 6'1" 197 to 170lbs with P90X and Beachbody. Supplements, gear, programs, support.
    facebook.com/beachfitrob
    twitter.com/beachfitrob
    www.theroblog.com - Shtuff. Food, Fitness, Funny, Hot Deals, and more.

congrats buddy, stay strong

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information