Custom Search
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sinus/ear problems and flying!

Quote Originally Posted by Harder View Post
    Had the same thing last year, went to the ENT and failed my hearing test. Instead of getting the tubes I opted for the script of Prednisone. Wasn't the most pleasant experience but it did clear up and I haven't had problems since. Just in case people who have these problems don't want to get the tubes, try the drugs first.
    Yea he offered drugs as an option as well. When you say "wasn't the most pleasant experience", assuming you don't mind telling me ( or pm me) what does that entail? Tks for any info-

The beatings will continue until morale improves...
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFly5 View Post
    Yea he offered drugs as an option as well. When you say "wasn't the most pleasant experience", assuming you don't mind telling me ( or pm me) what does that entail? Tks for any info-
    Here yuh go...

http://www.webmd.com/asthma/guide/prednisone-asthma
    "If you're a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too..." - Maj. Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th PIR, 101st Airborne
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have" - Gerald R. Ford
    Blaming the NRA for Sandy Hook is like blaming AAA for Drunk Drivers

R.I.P. United States Constitution
    4 MAR 1789 - 6 NOV 2012

"Attitude reflect leadership, Captain"

Quote Originally Posted by HighFly5 View Post
    My side affects were insomnia with no appetite. Didnt sleep for two days then only slept 2-4 hours a night while on the script. Felt like a zombie all week with no motivation. It definitely isn't a good sick call where you can still go golfing or something.

Gotcha, as long as there's no nausea, etc. involved I can deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Harder View Post
    My side affects were insomnia with no appetite. Didnt sleep for two days then only slept 2-4 hours a night while on the script. Felt like a zombie all week with no motivation. It definitely isn't a good sick call where you can still go golfing or something.
    There is an herbal remedy for insomnia and appetite

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information