Custom Search

Thread: George Zimmerman

Since a lot of you conservatives feel sorry for the way George has been vilified in the media, now you can actually help him out since he's truly the victim here.

http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/

And now that more information has come out, all you brainless liberals still think possibly he wasn't the victim?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    And now that more information has come out, all you brainless liberals still think possibly he wasn't the victim?
    They’ll never admit it. It’s easier for liberals to continually perpetuate entitlements, racial bigotry, and class warfare for their own self-serving agenda. Personal accountability and responsibility have no meaning to "them" whatsoever...

ETA: Here is just a small example of how libs live their lives...if they tell the lie long enough, they eventually start to believe it. No research, no proof, no substantiating evidence...just tell the lie long enough and it MUST be true. Kinda like Nobama's birth certificate. . This woman is no more Native American than I am Chinese...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...is-off-limits/
    Last edited by V2+15; 06-01-2012 at 10:41 AM.
    "If you're a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too..." - Maj. Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th PIR, 101st Airborne
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have" - Gerald R. Ford
    Blaming the NRA for Sandy Hook is like blaming AAA for Drunk Drivers

R.I.P. United States Constitution
    4 MAR 1789 - 6 NOV 2012

"Attitude reflect leadership, Captain"

Thread Information