Custom Search
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ZED Fares are back!

Quote Originally Posted by V2+15 View Post
    Well the memo did say more airlines would be added in the future. I was hoping for some Air Zimbabwe action myself.
    Sounds like you got Jungle Fever
    Grizzled Life Coach

Guz let's be fucckin honest. This is a fucckin joke. I ain't no company man either but I'll tell ya what, if this is all we have for the even the short term, it's an embarrassment. There is an argument to be had that we should have Delta privileges anyway, but now we have to buy them through a ZED program? The only carrier with any worth on this list is Delta. What happen to Alaska Airlines sponsoring us MEC? (Crickets) What a joke.

Ooo and I bet your flight was delayed and have to reschedule the senior leadership meeting. On the day another **** sandwich is slid our way in regards to pass travel? Sure.
    Last edited by Green St. Flyer; 04-10-2012 at 03:27 PM.

You can get all over europe with SAS...

I'm not getting all upset... it's just a starting list. I'd rather get some zed now with the partial list instead of waiting another year for 20 more airlines to complete agreements. It's unfortunate that SW isn't there, but I'll live.
    Grizzled Life Coach

Just so I understand this 100%, this is a benefit that we can only use individually, and not that our first or second enrolled friend, or our immediate family members can use? If that's the case, what good is it if we can't use it to travel with friends or family? I wish they'd explain more about what the program is and to whom it applies rather than just give us the technical details. Sorry to be a noob but can anyone help me out?

Edit: Oh crap, looks like the options are there for parents but not enrolled friends... there goes the chance of using this to get to/from Europe on Delta from Atlanta with the girlfriend. Do people get spouses but not enrolled friends? I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by qotsaautopilot View Post
    Dont all ASA pilots have SA travel on Delta and United because they support both airlines? Now we have SA on UAL and ZED on Delta. WTF?

Maybe the CRJ pilots have pass benefits on both airlines because that pilot group provides service to both mainline partners. Just like we use to have CAL and UAL benefits.
    Homer Simpson: "if you don't like your job, you don't strike: you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way"

Enrolled friends have typically never been included in ZED travel

Any way to find out how much? I've never used a ZED fare. I created a listed from CLE to ATL to see if it would publish the fare but I got all the way to confirmation without seeing a published rate.

Just curious really..........

Quote Originally Posted by ERJRy View Post
    Any way to find out how much? I've never used a ZED fare. I created a listed from CLE to ATL to see if it would publish the fare but I got all the way to confirmation without seeing a published rate.

Just curious really..........
    This info is a little old but should be close:

ZL - LOW ZONE FARES PLUS TAX ZM - MEDIUM ZONE FARES PLUS TAX ZH - HIGH ZONE FARES PLUS TAX

1- 450 ZL1 $17 ZM1 $25 ZH1 $31

451- 750 ZL2 $19 ZM2 $29 ZH2 $41

751-1600 ZL3 $25 ZM3 $36 ZH3 $49

1601-3200 ZL4 $37 ZM4 $51 ZH4 $78

3201-4080 ZL5 $42 ZM5 $58 ZH5 $97

4081-5000 ZL6 $46 ZM6 $66 ZH6 $112

5001-6100 ZL7 $57 ZM7 $72 ZH7 $122

6101-7100 ZL8 $70 ZM8 $86 ZH8 $148

7101-9000 ZL9 $72 ZM9 $97 ZH9 $164

http://nonrev.net/content/119-what-zed-fare.html

Try this site as well:
    http://www.gozed.com

you have to put in : US
    USA
    Last edited by azpilot; 04-12-2012 at 10:20 AM.

FUPM

New agreements are being added, so I have hope for the future.

Jetblue is now available.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information