Custom Search
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Racial Hate crime - Where is Sharpton and the rest of the clowns on this one?

Quote Originally Posted by kailuaboy View Post
    Hawaii is a VERY diverse place. My best friend is Filipino. I never saw racism in action until I moved to Florida for my flight training (Ari-Ben Aviator). There I felt, for the first time, the racism towards me. Sad. Very sad. I thought this country was past all that.[/COLOR]
    It is very diverse, just like L.A., New York, Miami, etc. But if one was to frame an argument that there's isn't any slant/bias towards ANY race or ethnicity in Hawaii is probably living in a sheltered bubble and/or experiencing some naivete. The following is NOT an isolated incident;

http://m.voices.yahoo.com/racism-par...ns-274874.html

Prejudice exists EVERYWHERE, in EVERY form. Where I currently live, ANY time there is an assault/beating/murder and ANY word that has an ethnic/racial/gender/sexual orientation associated with it was heard by the perpetrator, it AUTOMATICALLY gets prosecuted as a hate crime. The problem is, there have been instances is when other than Caucasian on Caucasian crime and the words "cracka'", "whitey", "gringo", "blanco", etc were heard from the perp while engaging in the crime, it DOESN'T get prosecuted as a hate crime since people are so busy being cowardice PC pu$$ys to acknowledge those words have racial/ethnic bias to them. I'd bet that the word "Haole" would get a pass also.

People in our government should stand up on their respective floors wearing Mountain Dew shirts that can easily be acquired at Target or other retail outlets, saying that wearing such a shirt is NOT a crime in this country. Also, Spike Lee should find out who the people were in the video and tweet their address. Doesn't matter if he had the correct addresses or not (sarcasm).
    Last edited by schlecht muttaficka; 04-10-2012 at 01:16 PM.
    We wanna help the helpless, we don't give a sh1t about the clueless
    Much as I appreciate Rolling Stone's tactical input, I'm confident in the birds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxUZU...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by schlecht muttaficka View Post
    It is very diverse, just like L.A., New York, Miami, etc. But if one was to frame an argument that there's isn't any slant/bias towards ANY race or ethnicity in Hawaii is probably living in a sheltered bubble and/or experiencing some naivete. The following is NOT an isolated incident;

http://m.voices.yahoo.com/racism-par...ns-274874.html

Prejudice exists EVERYWHERE, in EVERY form. Where I currently live, ANY time there is an assault/beating/murder and ANY word that has an ethnic/racial/gender/sexual orientation associated with it was heard by the perpetrator, it AUTOMATICALLY gets prosecuted as a hate crime. The problem is, there have been instances is when other than Caucasian on Caucasian crime and the words "cracka'", "whitey", "gringo", "blanco", etc were heard from the perp while engaging in the crime, it DOESN'T get prosecuted as a hate crime since people are so busy being cowardice PC pu$$ys to acknowledge those words have racial/ethnic bias to them. I'd bet that the word "Haole" would get a pass also.

People in our government should stand up on their respective floors wearing Mountain Dew shirts that can easily be acquired at Target or other retail outlets, saying that wearing such a shirt is NOT a crime in this country. Also, Spike Lee should find out who the people were in the video and tweet their address. Doesn't matter if he had the correct addresses or not (sarcasm).
    I agree (everywhere there is prejudice) .. Im just stating that I never really felt prejudiced against (because I was white) until I got to Florida. By the way, my birth certificate says my ethnicity is Hawaiian.

Haole must be Hawaiian for friend or something. Seem to hear that thrown around on the islands.

As in many cultures, the meaning/intent of the word can vary DRASTICALLY depending on who is saying it. As well as of whom they are speaking to and/or about, combined with tone. Similar to the "N" word, Auslander, gaijin, wedo, etc

Hawaii is a VERY diverse place. My best friend is Filipino. I never saw racism in action until I moved to Florida for my flight training (Ari-Ben Aviator). There I felt, for the first time, the racism towards me. Sad. Very sad. I thought this country was past all that.

So you're kind of saying you've never seen racism in Hawaii? Many Hawaiians I've talk with, or anyone that has lived there for some time say many Hawaiians hold a huge grudge against white people and do not particularly care for them.
    Last edited by jsbqb11; 04-10-2012 at 08:29 PM.
    SA5X06

To the OP...I guess Rev AL is busy dealing with this.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-arrest-...030214993.html
    SA5X06

Al Sharpton and that fake Rev. retard are huge racists. Any apology from them to the Lacrosse boys a few years ago? No! How about this Zimmerman(sp?) case? No! Florida state prosecutor is even said this case will never go to grand jury. Because of such an outcry from the public and STILL no arrest of Zimmerman, then he really must have shot him in self defense.

Im really starting to get frustrated with this whole racist stuff. Im finding that more minorities are racist of white people than white people are of them. Its totally flip flopped. Is that a good thing (that white people should now feel that way)? No. If you are truly for equality, then dont take these ridiculous scholarships, dont take jobs because you are a minority (even women fall into this category). Take the job and
    scholarships based on your skill and academic knowledge.

Hawaii is a VERY diverse place. My best friend is Filipino. I never saw racism in action until I moved to Florida for my flight training (Ari-Ben Aviator). There I felt, for the first time, the racism towards me. Sad. Very sad. I thought this country was past all that.
    You're kidding right?

Not racist. Black people do this to black people too.

'"..........
    Last edited by dave1914; 04-11-2012 at 10:04 PM. Reason: ......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information