Custom Search

Thread: Reserve question.

RX day tomorrow...are the numbers on sked plus for real? I haven't looked at this stuff since the switch from CCS which I understood...this sked plus, not so much!
    Just looking to gauge the chance of getting used....hope there is a place to see better reserve numbers than what I saw. Ouch!
    Let the garbage men handle the garbage, we're professional anglers, we go after the big fish.

With Sked - the chances of getting used when on RX, RA, and or FBO are much grater than when we used CCS. I don't know why but that's just the way it is.
    DISCLAIMER: THIS POST IS MY PERSONAL OPINION AND IS NO WAY ENDORSED BY EXPRESSJET INC, ALPA, ASA, SKYWEST INC, OR THE MEC

Because a pilot on FBO, Rx, or RA days should be used before a reserve pilot per our contract. The old scheduling never really followed that part.

As a reserve, I get used every singe day of availability unless I 30/7. The reserve list(s) has been showing 1-2 available people, if that. I've only been looking at iah and ord though.

Finished 2 RX days today and I got used for a 2 day trip. Traditionally under the old system you wouldn't get used but if your thinking about "self releasing" I might think twice.

Thread Information