Custom Search

Thread: anybody know anyone who has yard or farm fresh eggs for sale near The Woodlands, TX

I know this is a change from the usual XJT stuff, but just wondering. Our previous supplier is no longer in business and we are craving the good stuff.

....and yard/farm fresh eggs isn't a double entendre for any of the sinful substances for which I have had such a loving kinship too

There is a farmers market every Saturday in the grogansmill Randall's parking lot. They usually have eggs.

Thank you!

Check out Neal's just south of the Woodlands on Gosling on the right. They have free range eggs and a whole bunch of other goodies as well. Also, google Woods feed and supply, they are east of the Woodlands across the tracks just south of Woodlands parkway. They have local honey which is great for the allergies and free range eggs and great pet supplies too.

Quote Originally Posted by davinci View Post

....and yard/farm fresh eggs isn't a double entendre for any of the sinful substances for which I have had such a loving kinship too
    Whatever...I heard poach clips make smoking eggs more enjoyable. For added ebullience, I suggest Lovage or Supreme Beings of Leisure for a soundtrack.

Thread Information