Custom Search

Thread: Need help trading my vacation week! Anyone? ORD Captain!

My wife is due with our first on Nov 11th. I would like to trade weeks of vacation with someone. I have left week 28 which is July 9th-15th or week 41 which is Oct 8th-14th. I know the Oct vacation is not very tempting but thats what i would like to trade first but I am willing to trade my other one in July. Thanks and the week I need is 46 I believe. Or somewhere there abouts. Thanks in advance.
    Ord Ca!

Please call me cause I am very rarely on the pipe!!

614-668-8733
    "I'll say what I've gotta say, then I swear I'll go away, but I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise."
    -Corey Taylor-

Best method than a blind shot here is to find who has the week you need via the Vacation award and drop a note in each v-file with your trade request. I did it for our first and it didn't take long to find a trade. Best of luck and congrats.

Earth, for now, in the L.A. area with the Tanner Family.
    Did you look to see if you could trade it in with an open slot? I saw FO's had quite a few open...not sure about Captains. Take a look and see if you can trade it with an open week first and you might not have to do the legwork mentioned above.
    Gordon Shumway
    ORD FO

Thread Information