Custom Search

Thread: So where is the outcry, Mr. Obama???

The beatings will continue until morale improves...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU07MVS0KJs

http://theroycroftreport.com/2012/03...y-set-on-fire/

While the death of Trayvon Martin is an unfortunate, unresolved tragedy, where is Mr. Obama's outcry for young Allen Coon/Goin?

Discuss amongst yourselves....
    "If you're a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too..." - Maj. Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th PIR, 101st Airborne
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have" - Gerald R. Ford
    Blaming the NRA for Sandy Hook is like blaming AAA for Drunk Drivers

R.I.P. United States Constitution
    4 MAR 1789 - 6 NOV 2012

"Attitude reflect leadership, Captain"

I honestly don't know what your point is. Do we have to find every tragedy now and give it a tit for tat? Hey guess what, if your kid gets kidnapped, you will never hear a word of it from the media, unless your kid is really cute. It's been that way for decades. Not EVERY story gets told by the national media.

Also, your second link seems to suggest that the story is bogus. There are claims that the kid accidentally lit himself on fire and made the story up. If so, where's the outrage? I'm honestly just asking because this is the first I've heard of it and I have know idea what the truth of the story is.

The president has more important things than injecting himself in shootings, calling the action of police stupid, baseball, etc.
    "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -- Ben Franklin

protections for our pilots equivalent to those contained in our current agreement

The beatings will continue until morale improves...
    Quote Originally Posted by lap View Post
    The president has more important things than injecting himself in shootings, calling the action of police stupid, baseball, etc.
    And let's not forget the NCAA bracket.
    "If you're a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too..." - Maj. Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th PIR, 101st Airborne
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have" - Gerald R. Ford
    Blaming the NRA for Sandy Hook is like blaming AAA for Drunk Drivers

R.I.P. United States Constitution
    4 MAR 1789 - 6 NOV 2012

"Attitude reflect leadership, Captain"

The president will occasionally comment on a national news story. I haven't heard about this story. Maybe you should call Fox and ask them why they aren't covering it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ready.Set.Jet View Post
    The president will occasionally comment on a national news story. I haven't heard about this story. Maybe you should call Fox and ask them why they aren't covering it?
    He said that if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon. But that's what FNC said so its probably the opposite.
    "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -- Ben Franklin

protections for our pilots equivalent to those contained in our current agreement

Thread Information