Custom Search

Thread: Trouble adding enrolled friend after opt-in

After the company came out and said we could continue to make changes to our travelers after opting in, I tried to add a first enrolled friend. It let me add the friend under My Travelers on the Expressjet website but when trying to change the United button from No to Yes and submitting, it complains and says I'm not eligible to add an enrolled friend.

My understanding from reading all the stuff says even if you are married you can add one enrolled friend. An email a week ago to the pass bureau is so far unanswered.

Anyone else having this problem?
    Pete Goertzen
    ORD CA

I'm having the same problem too. I emailed them too and still nothing.

Anyone else? It's somewhat frustrating when e-mails and phone calls are ignored for 10 days. As anyone else had luck getting through to the pass bureau in any form?
    Pete Goertzen
    ORD CA

Go to www.xjet.com and then head over to Navigation<Travel Home and then scroll down to the box on the right where you can enter in your email and then type what you wanna ask them. That is how I finally got them to respond to me instantly. I was waiting for weeks through multiple email accounts and tried the option I just mentioned and it worked.

1 of 347

How long is it taking to see enrolled friend #1 on the flying together website after opting in?

I added a friend with less than 1 hour to go ... and they've been added for over a week. BTW, I'm pretty sure the EXTENSION was to submit required documentation, NOT to add / modify your pass riders ...

Quote Originally Posted by bluedevils View Post
    BTW, I'm pretty sure the EXTENSION was to submit required documentation, NOT to add / modify your pass riders ...
    yep, my understanding as well. if you didnt add that person by the deadline, you can NOT add one now.
    if they did not receive or process required documentation (such as birth certificates, stuff for domestic partners) by the deadline, that was extended.

Thread Information