Custom Search
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Flightdeck iPad

What's the latest on the Emb-145's EFB iPad? Last Summer this was "a done deal" but not a peep lately.

The company is still "shopping" around as they have a fobia with commitment.

Most of us have already received ours. The testing period went flawlessly and XJT was happy to announce...

sorry, I couldnt do it anymore.

We got the brick back... other than that, its business as usual.

X

Last year ZEDs where a done deal as well
    Approaching minerals!... MINERALS!... MINERALS!

They are off the table. Skywest finance put the kaibosh on the idea....at least for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by LQ5-39A View Post
    They are off the table. Skywest finance put the kaibosh on the idea....at least for the foreseeable future.
    Probably because they need to be first before ASA or XJT.
    "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -- Ben Franklin

protections for our pilots equivalent to those contained in our current agreement

iPad 2 is $100 off now. Is that savings enough?
    The system has detected that you have submitted a high number of requests. To ensure proper use of the system, please enter the number shown in the image below. This additional step protects system resources for fair use by all crewmembers.

I bought my flight bag... Id buy my ipad too. Just give me the chance. I dont know how much longer my shoulder can hold.

X

Quote Originally Posted by xkuzme1 View Post
    I dont know how much longer my shoulder can hold.

X
    My arm gave out twice last year, the second time requiring surgery and I am still out because of it. All said I will have worked 6 months out of the preceeding 20 months when I finally make it back. How's that for cost savings?

I was out upwards of 2 months when I hurt my back, and just on raw pay it cost the company $10K. Plus benefits, etc.

This airplane is an ergonomic nightmare. Combined with more charts than most any other airline, we have a problem.

Simple math says 150 OJI cases like mine could equip the entire airline with iPads, and I am sure there have been far more than that.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information