Custom Search
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Newt's $2.00 gas? That's nothing, Santorum will get rid of porn!

  1. #1
    Rick Santorum: a statement went up on his campaign site on Wednesday pledging a grand crackdown on the "distribution of hardcore (obscene) pornography on the Internet, on cable/satellite TV, on hotel/motel TV, in retail shops and through the mail or by common carrier.


    http://news.yahoo.com/rick-santorums...122300077.html



    Six major corporations own 90% of all the major news outlets.

    The median net worth of a member of Congress climbed to $913,000, a 15 percent increase from 2004 to 2010. During the same period, the net worth of the average American dropped 8 percent.

    A state of war only serves as an excuse for domestic tyranny. -
    Alexander Solzhenitsyn, Soviet dissident
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Red state out West
    Posts
    4,652
    nixon is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by fazole View Post
    Rick Santorum: a statement went up on his campaign site on Wednesday pledging a grand crackdown on the "distribution of hardcore (obscene) pornography on the Internet, on cable/satellite TV, on hotel/motel TV, in retail shops and through the mail or by common carrier.

    He may be on to something... Religion is like porn for lost souls. Hence, we should crack down on religious material on the Internet, cable/sat TV, certainly remove the bible from hotels, and most important of all: stop building churches next to our strip clubs.
    Brawl with a pig and you go away with his stink.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Providence, RI
    Posts
    1,864
    aussieflyboy is offline
    Does kiddie porn count? The catholic church condones that, right?

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Red state out West
    Posts
    4,652
    nixon is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by aussieflyboy View Post
    Does kiddie porn count? The catholic church condones that, right?
    **** good point. So for the safety of our children: no churches within five miles of a household with small children, boys especially.
    Brawl with a pig and you go away with his stink.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by aussieflyboy View Post
    Does kiddie porn count? The catholic church condones that, right?
    Not necessarily the porn, but the kiddie -- yes.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    West
    Posts
    7,279
    Jetlinker is online now
    But conservatives are all about small government and cutting spending! No tax dollars should be used for providing Americans with health care, but it's ok to spend them on enforcing laws to shut down a multi billion dollar industry in the name of "morality". Fu*king retards.
    Last edited by Jetlinker; 03-17-2012 at 01:37 AM.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Everyone who has been outspoken about a cause has been hiding a secret relating to that cause. Im waiting for the gay porn Santorum scandal.

    In regards to child porn, Santorum was a Penn State grad and a big fan of Jerry Sandusky. I'm just saying......

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ready.Set.Jet View Post
    Everyone who has been outspoken about a cause has been hiding a secret relating to that cause. Im waiting for the gay porn Santorum scandal.

    In regards to child porn, Santorum was a Penn State grad and a big fan of Jerry Sandusky. I'm just saying......
    $20 says your right.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Share This Thread

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions