Custom Search
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Mississippi or typical South?

  1. #1

  2. #2
    C'mon they clearly edited those responses and one guy was obviously mentally retarded.

    Six major corporations own 90% of all the major news outlets.

    The median net worth of a member of Congress climbed to $913,000, a 15 percent increase from 2004 to 2010. During the same period, the net worth of the average American dropped 8 percent.

    "The Best Way to Rob a Bank is to Own One", William K. Black, former bank regulator
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Providence, RI
    Posts
    1,885
    aussieflyboy is offline
    Which one are you referring to? 100% dead serious question.

  4. #4
    They actually left out 20 people who were just as bad. The only really f'd up guy was the one with no teeth. The others weren't stereotypical. The point of the piece was asking people from the poorest state why they vote the way they do when they are in the situation they are in. The one guy pegged the mentality perfectly by saying things getting better are just around the corner. That's the conservative lie the past 30 years. Vote for us and you'll be in the upper class. BS! Those people will never be middle or upper class no matter who the president is. They are stupid, ignorant people. It used to be poor people were considered lazy. Now poor people are considered stupid.

    They promised later this year to go into the inner city and do the same interviews. Should be interesting...

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by aussieflyboy View Post
    Which one are you referring to? 100% dead serious question.
    The one missing 3/4 of his teeth. Actually, a lot of these guys remind me of conversations I've heard on the IAH employee bus.

    Six major corporations own 90% of all the major news outlets.

    The median net worth of a member of Congress climbed to $913,000, a 15 percent increase from 2004 to 2010. During the same period, the net worth of the average American dropped 8 percent.

    "The Best Way to Rob a Bank is to Own One", William K. Black, former bank regulator
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    How is what you posted the deeper issue? Stern LIED to the people telling them positions were Obama's when they were actually McCain's and they supported that. The ignorant Southerns don't care about policy, they only care that he's not like them. Hell, they won't even vote for Romney because he's a Mormon. Apple and Oranges if you ask me.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ready.Set.Jet View Post
    How is what you posted the deeper issue? Stern LIED to the people telling them positions were Obama's when they were actually McCain's and they supported that. The ignorant Southerns don't care about policy, they only care that he's not like them. Hell, they won't even vote for Romney because he's a Mormon. Apple and Oranges if you ask me.
    I guess I was trying to say that its not just the southerners that are morons. Everybody is a moron in this country. Its not just religion that makes people retarded.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Red state out West
    Posts
    4,670
    nixon is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBills View Post
    I guess I was trying to say that its not just the southerners that are morons. Everybody is a moron in this country. Its not just religion that makes people retarded.
    No, but there is a higher percentage in the South and the mid West. Where is the Bible belt again?

    By the way... just watched it again and laughed even harder the second time around. Kim Kardashian seems like a rocket scientist compared to any of those poor ignorant fools.
    Last edited by nixon; 03-14-2012 at 08:19 PM.
    Brawl with a pig and you go away with his stink.
    Reply With Quote

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Share This Thread

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions