Custom Search

Thread: FedEx Discount

One of the perks of having "dba Continental Express" on the back of our soon-to-be-old ID's was piggy-backing on Continental's discounts. The FedEx discount - at 75% off - is fantastic. The FedEx guy told me last week, that my discount was better than his own!

I see that ASA has a FedEx discount program too, which states, "Senders pay $6 minimum or the airline employee discounted rate, whichever is greater." Does anyone have any idea what exactly is the "airline employee discounted rate"? I can't imagine it's better than CAL's - I just hope it's not much worse.

Most of us at ASA have used the SkyWest FDX discount and it's nearly 50% off. You have to specifically mention SkyWest, though, then ASA appears under it in the computers. Not sure if ExpressJet would have been added yet.

But suffice it to say, the discount is pretty good.

We have our own... It's under expressjet and its 75%... I use it all the time

Quote Originally Posted by JhAZ View Post
    We have our own... It's under expressjet and its 75%... I use it all the time
    Ditto here. No need to piggyback off CAL.

For those of us who use the 75% dicsount... this will probably be one of those "good" things that come from keeping the ExpressJet name, and as such... the the Legacy ASA folks will benefit from too. As stated above... no need to mention CAL... we are in their system.
    Bob Moyer

EWR FO -> IAH FO -> SAT FO -> IAH CA -> ONT CA -> EWR CA........................The circle is complete.
    ------------------------------
    Maine... The way life should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    For those of us who use the 75% dicsount... this will probably be one of those "good" things that come from keeping the ExpressJet name, and as such... the the Legacy ASA folks will benefit from too. As stated above... no need to mention CAL... we are in their system.
    Good to know!

Is the 75% off good for FED EX ground or just next day air?

Quote Originally Posted by Rig View Post
    Is the 75% off good for FED EX ground or just next day air?
    Next Day and 2-Day Air, only. It's for FedEx Express products, Ground, Home Delivery, etc are separate divisions of FedEx Corp.
    Reid Bartlam
    PHL A320
    US Airways
    XJT 2004-2013
    Still and Will Always Be Crackpipe NAAncy

If I could personally greet every passenger on this airplane, what I'd say to you is "Thanks for flying with us. And I'll tell ya we're gonna do our very best to take good care of you."

Thread Information