Custom Search

Thread: Houston International Arrivals...

Hey Guys and Gals,
    Just wanted to spread the word a little. Due to some construction going on in our baggage inspections area of Customs in Houston, we've closed off the escalator that you normally take down to exit control and onestop, so you will be required to exit to the right after passport control. We're giving you back your crew declarations to give to the exit control officer which will be accomodating crew lines until said construction is complete. Global Entry machines are still available in the crew lane at passport control for your use. This construction has been predicted to last about 2 weeks. Thanks for your patience, ya'll.
    I will keep this post up to date once things get back to normal.
    Last edited by flybot2000; 05-23-2011 at 11:12 PM. Reason: clarification

Quote Originally Posted by flybot2000 View Post
    Hey Guys and Gals,
    Just wanted to spread the word a little. Due to some construction going on in our baggage inspections area of Customs in Houston, we've closed off the escalator that you normally take down to exit control and onestop, so you will be required to exit to the right after passport control. We're giving you back your crew declarations to give to the exit control officer which will be accomodating crew lines until said construction is complete. Global Entry machines are still available in the crew lane at passport control for your use. This construction has been predicted to last about 2 weeks. Thanks for your patience, ya'll.
    I will keep this post up to date once things get back to normal.
    Thanks for the heads up. While I've got you, can we increase staffing for the crew line at customs, or have "US Crew" and "Foreign Crew" lines? I stood behind an Emirates crew for 30 minutes this afternoon and watched while my passengers passed through customs ahead of me. Or does anyone mind if we just line up with the passengers?

thanks for the info
    MITSUBISHI JET PILOT

Global entry is so worth it on days when Emirates and Speed Bird show up...
    Ryan Pettit
    Hawaiian 767 FO
    XJT Alum 2005-2011 - EWR/IAH/LAX/ONT

Onestop will be open on the weekends due to no construction going on...disregard my post about construction being complete..Construction will resume Monday
    Last edited by flybot2000; 05-28-2011 at 09:06 PM.

Thread Information