Custom Search

Thread: Healthier Eating on the Road

Something to think about. You get workouts and a shaker for it too.

http://myshakeology.com/theroblogdotcom

I haven't seen the workouts, but it's from the same company as P90X which is my routine.

PM me on how to save 10-25% on all orders. They also do random drawings if you enter your workouts online and are a club member. Ask about that if you like.

FWIW, I like the green over the chocolate. And it's cheaper if you get the big bag instead of the individual servings. (24 vs 30 servings.)

If you take some of the things in there that would be a supplement to many other shakes, you could consider that an additional cost savings. For example the wheat grass.
    Last edited by rcb; 12-17-2010 at 08:18 PM.
    circlephone.com - No Contract. $29 Unlimited Nationwide Cell plan.
    beachfitrob.com - I went from 6'1" 197 to 170lbs with P90X and Beachbody. Supplements, gear, programs, support.
    facebook.com/beachfitrob
    twitter.com/beachfitrob
    www.theroblog.com - Shtuff. Food, Fitness, Funny, Hot Deals, and more.

Bump.

And a new offer: Try it for 30 days, and if you're not satisfied, get your money back less the shipping. All you do is send the empty bag back.

Seriously: free for a month. And you don't have to talk to me at all, and if you return it, I won't lose money. It's no trouble to me either way.

What have you got to lose but weight?

Order Shakeology at beachbodyrob.com. Free shipping with the 'Home Direct' option.
    beachfitrob.com - I went from 6'1" 197 to 170lbs with P90X and Beachbody. Supplements, gear, programs, support.
    facebook.com/beachfitrob
    twitter.com/beachfitrob

Bump. New flavor is out, Tropical Strawberry.

Totally Vegan. Protein is veggie based. No whey.

For Vegans and those with milk or animal based protein intolerance, here's to ya.

Beachfitrobshake.com

Multiple ways to save money on it. 10-25% off. Contact me with what your plans are and I've done the math on getting you the best price. There are also combo options if you want a workout program like P90X that will save you money.
    facebook.com/beachfitrob
    twitter.com/beachfitrob

Bump and new info:

Shaker and workouts are no longer included unfortunately. BUT:

If you order from beachfitrobshake.com and try it for a month, *I* will handle your return and refund if you are IAH based. I will also give you a shaker cup to keep.

Just drop the empty bag or box (if you get the packets vs the 30 serving bag) in my V-File in IAH

When you order, the shipping is free if you choose Autoship or HD so since I'm paying for the return postage, you can try this for a month for free.

All I ask is you honestly saw no benefit or were unhappy for any reason and that's why you are returning it.
    facebook.com/beachfitrob
    twitter.com/beachfitrob

No more V-files in IAH.

I have a bulk order of PB2 coming in. Price is $8 for a vacuum sealed 1lb bag. Love this stuff.

http://rcbullock.blogspot.com/2011/0...gcom-bell.html

High protein, low fat, low calorie. It's powdered peanut butter. All they did is roast the peanut and press the fat out. 44 calories a serving vs. regular peanut butter in the 180-190 range.

Or, you can order 4 lbs of it via the banner for around $11 shipping.

For reference, HEB sells 6.5 oz for about $6. This is 1/3rd more $ for over twice as much PB2.
    facebook.com/beachfitrob
    twitter.com/beachfitrob

Hope I don’t ruffle too many feathers here, but I just discovered this thread and am a bit disappointed.

I was under the impression that the discussion involved "healthy" eating on the road. Unfortunately I failed to read the title thoroughly … it merely said "healthier" eating on the road.

Processed food is bad
    Last edited by Paul Rosenberg; 05-14-2012 at 06:58 PM.
    You may not agree with everything I say ... but at the very least, you'll understand that your differing opinion is wrong.

[Courtesy of Stephen Colbert ... "I am America (and so can you!)"]

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Rosenberg View Post
    Hope I don’t ruffle too many feathers here, but I just discovered this thread and am a bit disappointed.

I was under the impression that the discussion involved "healthy" eating on the road. Unfortunately I failed to read the title thoroughly … it merely said "healthier" eating on the road.

Processed food is bad
    I think it's about as healthy as you're going to get unless you're eating raw, whole, fresh, foods. It's the lowest level of processed whole foods. Drying, pressing, etc. Not much processing at all.
    facebook.com/beachfitrob
    twitter.com/beachfitrob

Bump. There is a vegan chocolate option now, and they've tweaked some ingredients.

They have also lowered the fructose in the non-vegan chocolate version.

Look on my Facebook page for Tony Horton's favorite recipe. I made that and really liked it. It is for home use, requires blender and frozen fruits but it was really good.
    facebook.com/beachfitrob
    twitter.com/beachfitrob

Thread Information