Custom Search
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Letter to Management re TSA

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlesfly View Post
    Ah, the ol 9/11-justifies-government-invasion argument.

Well that wouldn't be so bad if the government didn't orchestrate 9/11. Pull your head out of the sand - the truth is out there.
    Man I hope this post is flame. If not.... WOW...

“Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither liberty nor security” Benjamin Franklin.

Crew Pass or nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Emb195 View Post
    one radicalized 20something with nitrate filled diaper to put your msierable career expectations to pasture for good.
    Finally the impetus I need to do something meaningful with my life.
    Robert Paulson

Sore does not equal training. Tired does not equal training. Running does not equal lifting.

The world now is not different than prior to 9/11. The fact that we felt it closer to home is. There has been and will always be terrorist attacks and my selfish career goals can not supersede my right to privacy and freedom. Alas the difference between does of us who believe in the right as an absolute and those who feel it can be dole out.

Quote Originally Posted by Emb195 View Post
    I'm Republican. I voted for GW. I'll be damned if Mullah Mullah gets through because some liberal junkie like you - thinks national defense is compromisable! laughable!!
    Speaking as a Liberal junkie, I agree. I couldn't care less if they see me or anyone else naked if it is a reasonable measure that stops terrorists. The only issue I have with it is the dose of radiation, however, I understand the dose is very very low.

Does anyone actually think the next airline related terrorist attack will even come through the terminal? What about all the underscreened rampers, third party vendors and basically a **** ton of minimum wage employees that wouldn't mind an easy million for placing non-descrip package in with the checked bags?

The point is airport security is really 1 dimensional and really, a thicker smokescreen is just going to make us choke some more, not save any lives.

I hope someone actually reads your letter, but alas I think it is hopeless.

LAX --> PWOP --> EWR --> ORD --> EWR --> DC-10 FO --> 767 FO

Well I'm terrified of everything and feel so much safer knowing that competent and professional TSA agents will be manning these machines. I always felt graphic photos of crew members genitals will keep the skys safe. Heaven forbid if one of them got to the controls.
    I'm sorry I'm not sorry. I'm not going to apologize. I'm a cocksman.

Quote Originally Posted by Forumname View Post
    The government has already lied to us about the ability of these machines being able to store images. Strike 1. Not being upfront about the ability of these machines is an abuse to the public in my book.
    There was just a recent incident of A TSA supervisor getting a beat down in the parking lot by his subordinate. The fight was over the supervisor laughing at the size of the other dudes package after going through the machines. I predict many other abuses like this are to come in the future.
    I didnt believe you so I decided to look it up... WOW... didnt hear about this one.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local-b...-92971929.html

Quote Originally Posted by airmusic View Post
    The world now is not different than prior to 9/11. The fact that we felt it closer to home is. There has been and will always be terrorist attacks and my selfish career goals can not supersede my right to privacy and freedom. Alas the difference between does of us who believe in the right as an absolute and those who feel it can be dole out.
    This has nothing to do with our career goals as it has EVERYTHING to do with protecting lives. The world is different as the terrorist threat is determined to destroy America and cause as much destruction of both lives and of our economy. Sure there has always been terrorists but their intent and following is much greater today than it ever has been. That alone makes the world a different place.

Sorry for the rant but I feel very passionate about this subject and for the protection of this amazing country.

Pilot's shouldn't be having to fight these battles individually.

We should be able to concentrate on our job..you know flying the a/c safely and professionally.

Shame we haven't come up with some kind of system where we send a part of our paychecks to a pilot's club kind of group and then they fight these battles for us while we concentrate on our job.

They could do cool things like get the security issues fixed, unite us all nationwide to stand together, get the railway labor act fixed/updated to this century, fix rest/lack of food on trips with no breaks, stop airline managements from bringing in a larger plane every 5 or so years to the b-scale, I mean regionals (how f'n big is this "regional" region going to be anyway?)

They could do crazy things like say "since we're all one union, I mean club, and in the interest of unity all our brothers and sisters will stand together and not be divided, so if some of our "club members" have to stand in line with the pax then WE ALL WILL BECAUSE WE ARE A BROTHERHOOD and we stand together!. That way they know we stand behind them and will have our back when we need it. Then TOGETHER we can fix this broken industry."

I know, just crazy talk, but sometimes my mind wanders...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Share This Thread

Share This Thread