Custom Search
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EWR Sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by hokiepilot View Post
    tell ya what, i 'll give you my ewr fo slot for your ord ca slot, and then i won't have to figure out how to pay for my daughter's braces. That was today's good news, $3500k, payable in installments of course. Yay!
    $3,500,000?!?!?! Holy ***** You're going to need something better than XJT CA
    LAX --> PWOP --> EWR --> ORD --> EWR --> DC-10 FO --> 767 FO

DEN -> LGA -> IAD -> BOS -> CVG -> IAD -> EWR -> IAH(sucked) -> LAX -> IAH (sucked) -> ORD->DEN
    Quote Originally Posted by hokiepilot View Post
    Tell ya what, I 'll give you my EWR FO slot for your ORD CA slot, and then I won't have to figure out how to pay for my daughter's braces. That was today's good news, $3500K, payable in installments of course. Yay!
    I wish you (and a bunch of other people) were back in the seat. If you were though, you wouldn't get to see much of your daughter, or her straightened teeth.

Getting days off rolled weekly and being home for 24-36 hours at a time would be tough on the family.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomHawk View Post
    JoeMerchant is a DEAD-RINGER for a member of the Woodlands mafia.
    This isn't a fukcing flying club it's my career and those of you with the love of flying better vote with your wallet an not your heart

You guys got it all wrong. BOTH EWR and ORD suck.. Come on over to CLE
    Formerly Canadian Bacon

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveRate View Post
    $3,500,000?!?!?! Holy ***** You're going to need something better than XJT CA
    Oops, that would be expensive now wouldn't it??? LOL
    -Me

Dr. Seuss - "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information