Custom Search
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UAL Skynet

Does anyone have the proper URL to access Skynet since someone at our company is apparently unable to cut and paste a freakin' link correctly into the AIL? The level of incompetence around here among the other work groups is just shocking.
    IAH ERJ CA

well i just googled United Skynet which does take you to the main employee login. I was going to try logging in there but i don't have my N number figured out yet...

you could try that and see if it sends you to the united express page....tried to break down the URL embedded in the PDF, but apparently I failed and don't really care to actually try harder yet...
    LAX --> PWOP --> EWR --> ORD --> EWR --> DC-10 FO --> 767 FO

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlinker View Post
    Does anyone have the proper URL to access Skynet since someone at our company is apparently unable to cut and paste a freakin' link correctly into the AIL? The level of incompetence around here among the other work groups is just shocking.
    Incompetence within HR? Surely you jest!
    Reid Bartlam
    PHL A320
    US Airways
    XJT 2004-2013
    Still and Will Always Be Crackpipe NAAncy

If I could personally greet every passenger on this airplane, what I'd say to you is "Thanks for flying with us. And I'll tell ya we're gonna do our very best to take good care of you."

Skynet? Here's the link!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skynet_%28Terminator%29

-------------------- Just kidding---------------------

https://united-login.ual.com/nidp/id...edential&sid=0

tried logging into main skynet link using N# from ESS and access was denied. I think we will have separate website to access from???

I believe there is a skynet intranet login specifically for "United Express" operations. At least thats what the screenshots in the PDF are from and the PDF links seem to try and take you to an UAX type of page...anyway i'd still try loggin in here to see what happens.
    LAX --> PWOP --> EWR --> ORD --> EWR --> DC-10 FO --> 767 FO

I was able to get in kinda using weblistx.ual.com Can't do much of anything until they activate you though... I was just trying to check buddypass fee's.
    IAH ERJ CA

http://skynet.ual.com is what you are looking for.
    Homer Simpson: "if you don't like your job, you don't strike: you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way"

you wont be able to do anything yet....

and you wont be able to check rates, no one seems to be able to explain what they will be besides "a service charge". Yeah, thanks.
    "You guys have a Chicago base?" Yeah started in May. "Oh that's right you started that United stuff, yeah everyone calls you guys ExpressMess."

"I'd give up red meat just to get a glimpse of you in a bra." -GLC

I was able to book my flt from EWR to ORD on the 2nd. But parents/ "registered friend" are not listed yet.
    -Cort
    California Native

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information