Custom Search

Thread: Why is the new XJET Paint job on the Charter Packet?

Why would they put that on the charter bid packet? Are the charter planes going to be painted like that also? What is going to separate Charter Flying and the New XJT Branded flying? I know the Branded stuff is going to be scheduled flights but so is the charter lines. Just curious

Just looking for a healthy discussion?
    XJT Alumni 3/05-2/08
    DELTA 757/767

Why wouldn't they...expressjet needs as much exposure as possible. All the mainline carriers do a lot of charter work and they use the same paint. Also, when we do our own flying, they can interchange the planes with one another.

Quote Originally Posted by flydelt73
    Why wouldn't they...expressjet needs as much exposure as possible. All the mainline carriers do a lot of charter work and they use the same paint. Also, when we do our own flying, they can interchange the planes with one another.
    makes sense
    XJT Alumni 3/05-2/08
    DELTA 757/767

That is also the paint job for charter, that's why.
    The system has detected that you have submitted a high number of requests. To ensure proper use of the system, please enter the number shown in the image below. This additional step protects system resources for fair use by all crewmembers.

I might be stupid... where are you seeing this bid packet? I'm not seeing it on CCS or Ad-Opt.
    Eric Silski
    ORD CA - Displaced from CLE

Quote Originally Posted by Sodbuster
    I might be stupid... where are you seeing this bid packet? I'm not seeing it on CCS or Ad-Opt.
    Check the manpower tab....you will find it there.

Quote Originally Posted by C130Loadm
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodbuster
    Check the manpower tab....you will find it there.
    Thanks!
    Eric Silski
    ORD CA - Displaced from CLE

Thread Information